Founder, A.I.D.A. Marketing & Business Development
Founder of A.I.D.A. Marketing & Business Development located in Greece, Bulgaria and Albania.
Bachelor Degree for the University of Patras in Business Administration with specialization in Marketing. Master for the University of Macedonia in International Relations – European Studies and Diplomacy. Prior to founding A.I.D.A., I began my career at SALES PROMOTION CENTER S.A. when I was still studying, as a Assistant Branch Manager (Patra-Greece). As I returned to my hometown, Thessaloniki, I was hired as Sales Manager at NOTOS COM HOLDINGS S.A. I had the opportunity to continue my professional growth to several major Greek companies as BOUTARI S.A. winery and DORAL S.A. aluminum systems.
Author of many articles related to Entrepreneurship and Marketing. Also invited guest speaker for national, international conferences and Universities.
At the time I am also very active in several organizations:
- President of BUSINESS MENTALITY nonprofit organization that promotes entrepreneurship.
- Secretary General of Hellenic Association of Business Women – S.E.G.E.
- Member of Hellenic Management Association – EEDE
- Member of the Greek Institute of Marketing – EIM
- Member of The Chartered Institute of Marketing – CIM, UK
- Member of UNESCO Centre of Women & Peace in Balkans
- Member Board of Women Organization of Balkan Corporation, nonprofit organization, 2012 -2014
I love art, music, cinema, swimming, playing tennis and finally meeting people with different cultural background.