Senior Manager, EY, IT Advisory & Information Security
- Panagiotis is Senior Manager within EY’s Advisory Practice, specializing in IT Advisory and Information Security. He leads the Greek Advanced Security Center practice and he is one of the EY contact persons in the Central and South East Europe for Cyber Security Services. He has been working for EY since 2008 focusing in IT Advisory and IT Security related projects serving numerous clients in the EU area in the financial, oil & gas, telecommunications, utilities, retail and other sectors. Prior to joining EY, he has worked for over 4 years in the IT Department of a major Oil and Energy company in Greece.
- He holds a B.Sc. degree in Informatics and a M.Sc. degree in Information Systems (Scholarship from the National Funding Institute) from Athens University of Economic and Business. He holds a CISSP Certification and a CISA Certification.
- Moreover, he has been selected and added to the ENISA pool of experts in a number of areas, assisting ENISA on a personal basis implementing the work programme.
- He is an occasional lecturer at the Athens University of Economics and Business at the MSc of Information Systems, delivering lectures in the area of IT Audit.
- Finally, he is a frequent lecturer and presenter in Cyber Security and Financial related conferences and Universities. Indicatively he has presented in the 20th Banking Forum, MIT Enterprise Forum, SBC Channel, ICT Security World, University of Piraeus, Athens University of Economic and Business, etc