Research assistant, School of Mechanical Engineering, National Technical University of Athens (NTUA)
Mrs. Christodoulaki is a PhD candidate in Mechanical Engineering, has a first class MSc in Environmental Design and Engineering and a BSc in Physics, specialized in Environmental Physics.
She has worked as an environmental engineer in ELKEDE Research & Technology Centre for two years, her responsibilities being mainly research in renewable energy and wastewater treatment and participation in several EUREKA and FP6 projects (SEPAR, REWAS). She has also worked in the Centre for Renewable Energy Sources, Solar Thermal Dept. for 3 years. During that time, she was involved in several EU FP6, FP7 and Intelligent projects (Sol-Pool, SOLAIR, SolarCombi+, SAHC).
She has been invited by the EU to act as a proposal evaluator for FP7 and H2020 twice. In 2011, she gained the first award in the i-bank Technology & Innovation National Competition for her mutual work with P. Tsekouras, under the title: Hybrid photovoltaics and Fresnel solar thermal collectors.
Currently, she works as a research assistant in the National Technical University of Athens, School of Mechanical Engineering, her responsibilities being participation in EU and NSRF projects.
- research and feasibility studies in solar cooling systems and energy efficient systems in buildings,
- energy assessments in buildings and industry,
- simulation of energy performance of solar cooling systems and buildings,
- monitoring and data analysis of energy consumption in buildings and solar cooling systems,
- national technical responsible of EU projects regarding solar collectors development and building energy efficiency