How sponsoring MIT Enterprise Forum Greece makes a difference?
Your generosity and dedication supporting our program will help us advance our mission and sustain our non-profit organization in the long term. Join our visionary team of supporters committed to our ongoing quest for empowering the Greek tech startup community to flourish and become key player in the global market.
MIT Enterprise Forum Greece offers sponsorship programs and levels that can be customized to companies of different sizes and with varying goals and needs.
Types of activities to be included in our program:
• The StartSmart Conference is our annual signature conference offering a wide range of activities including talks from subject matter experts and industry specialists, startup pitches, showcases, networking opportunities and intimate engagements that serve to help technology entrepreneurs succeed faster and smarter.
• The MITEF Greece Startup Competition focuses on technology entrepreneurship and innovation. Winners from MITEF Greece Startup Competition will be celebrated by the global organization. The MITEF Greece Competition includes a 3-month period of workshops for semifinalists/finalists and winners will be selected during a special event in the 30th of June 2016.
• Hands on Workshops series with practical content, tailored for Greek entrepreneurs to help them tackle real-world challenges. Workshops will be offered for free to the semifinalists/finalists of the MITEF Greece Startup Competition. Additionally, MITEF Greece participates at workshops and events that are organized/hosted by other organizations in Greece.
• Technologies That Matter events connect MIT Technology Review content around emerging technologies with MIT Enterprise Forum programs. For this period we are planning 2 events, focusing on “Internet of Things” and “Clean Energy”.
• Marketing: By enhancing the sponsor organization’s visibility with business leaders and financiers interested in early stage ventures
• Networking: By connecting with innovators within the local and international community
• Programming: By accessing and participating in high-quality programs and events featuring topics of critical, timely importance
• Professional development: By providing access to thought and business leadership on innovation and emerging technologies
• Community: By promoting entrepreneurship as a way to stimulate the local innovation economy
For more information please contact:
MIT Enterprise Forum Greece
24 Rizari str., Athens, GREECE
tel.: +30 210 7211034
E-mail: [email protected]