What are US investors looking for in a startup, and why would they invest in a Greek startup?
Renown serial entrepreneur Paul English will kick off our event, followed by an overview of Greek venture opportunities from Alexandra Choli, and then insights from investors Nicole Stata and Michael Tzannes. After we hear short pitches from several Greek startups, they will ask questions (along with the audience) and provide constructive feedback.
This evening is an opportunity to learn more about startup activity in Greece, and forge deeper connections with the Greek entrepreneurial diaspora as well as Greek entrepreneurs who are seeking to expand their networks. These events, held twice a year, are organized by the MIT Enterprise Forum Greece Diaspora Council with the support of the Consulate General of Greece.
For more information and updates please follow our social media and website pages.
4:30 pm – Networking drinks & snacks (4th floor bar)
5:30 pm – Event will be at the theater (6th floor)
- Welcome by Giorgos Zacharia – CTO, KAYAK
- Keynote by Paul English – Co-Founder, KAYAK
5:50 pm – Greek Venture and Startup Scene by Alexandra Choli – Partner, Metavallon
5:55 pm – US Investor Panel
- Nicole Stata – General Partner, Boston Seed Capital
- Michael Tzannes – Technology Entrepreneur; Chairman, Accusonus
Moderated by Marina Hatsopoulos – Advisor, MITEF Greece
Pitches by MIT Enterprise Forum Greece Startup Competition Winners & Finalists
- Panagiotis Leledakis, IFA Academy
- Danae Antonopoulou, Pegneon
- Julius Georgiou, AJM Medicaps
- Andreas Androutsellis-Theotokis, Innate Repair
6:30 pm – Networking and Cocktails
Registrations must be submitted by Thursday 4 October 2018 .
Please register here