Sr. Business Manager, WW Developer & Experience Evangelism Group
Eleni Rachaniotou is currently working at Microsoft Corporation headquarters located in Redmond, Seattle (Washington state, US), running the Worldwide Operations of Developer Experience& Evangelism Group. This group’s mission is to enable the development of industry-leading applications and services across devices. Through her current role, Mrs. Rachaniotou is accountable of worldwide salesand marketing across 100 countries, as well asresponsible for integral business function within this organization, driving countries planning and insights to advance the business. As Microsoft’s Worldwide Director of Operations in Developer Experience & Evangelism Group, Eleni Rachaniotou supports the outreach and engagement of technical audiences that range from students and start-ups to ISVs and other partners.
She holds a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science from the Athens University of Economics and Business. Prior to assuming her current role, Mrs. Rachaniotou has been working for Microsoft Hellas for the past 7.5 years, leading Developers Product group and Partner channel business for the greek subsidiary. Before joining the Microsoft organization, Mrs. Rachaniotou worked for Borland Software Corporation from 1999 to 2007 in the positions of Technology Director, Pre-Sales Manager and Holding Product Manager; and on development projects with Oracle Greece and Tractebel Engineering in 1998.
The Developer Experience & Evangelism group is a dynamic segment that offers the opportunity to be “Chief Technology Evangelist” for Microsoft, as well as the exciting business challenge of owning an end-to-end business. Within this context, Mrs. Rachaniotou had the opportunity to meet with Startups across the country, and now across the globe; to experience and support sales and strategic business development; and to ensure the success of an exciting and diverse set of marketing programs.
Key skills and experience of Mrs. Rachaniotou include:
Marketing which involves:
- Building an innovative set of marketing programs to connect with local technology professionals;
- Building a strong yearly product and platform marketing plan;
- Executing product and platform campaigns, promotions and activities; and
- Working with marketing and communications teamsto develop and execute campaigns and exercise agency management.
Technology Adoption which includes:
- Winning market share for product solutions, development platforms and key infrastructure technologies;
- Driving adoption oftechnologies with customers, focusing on building key wins that can be used as evidence and reference points to build momentum in the marketplace;
- Ensuring compatibility with and use of key client and web technologies;
- Driving the business development around key strategic wins; and
- Serving as a thought leader for key technology focus areas, such as Cloud Computing and Big Data .
- Driving the overall strategy;
- Building a powerful ecosystem of partners; and
- Building readiness programs to help prepare partnerships for future technology programs.
Sales which includes:
- Ensuring accurate and timely sales pipeline forecasting;
- Achieving sales goals;
- Managing growth models and yearly budget creation;
- Developing and implementing analytics on the health of the business and market opportunities.
People which includes:
- Building a strong team that can be agile in achieving business goals;
- Ensuring that an outstanding focus on people development is maintained; and
- Striving for exceptional employee satisfaction results.